Founded in 1971, James River Day School is more vibrant than ever. As we've grown our student base, our need for additional and renovated classrooms and outdoor play space is critical to fulfilling our mission. To address these physical space needs, the School has launched a $2.5 million capital campaign to bring tangible improvements to our facilities.
James River is the outstanding school it is today due, in significant part, to the extraordinarily giving spirit of our community. We thank all who have contributed to our success.
We ask that you help us fund the important initiatives of our Cardinals Study! Cardinals Play! capital campaign.
1. Expanding academic space
2. Providing space for our resource program
3. Creating new play spaces
4. Upgrading our athletic facilities
5. Enhancing the music experience
Please make your pledge or gift today! Every gift made to the school makes a difference in the lives of our students and faculty, to and for our future. Gifts may be paid outright, annually, or in monthly installments over a five-year period.
Ways to Give
- Leave a legacy through a naming opportunity. We encourage you to contact contact Missy L. Craighill, Director of Annual & Capital Giving, at 434-384-7385 x245 to discuss the available naming opportunities.
- Gift appreciated securities. Please contact Missy L. Craighill, Director of Annual & Capital Giving, at 434-384-7385 x245 for instructions on transferring your gift.
- Encourage others to join you in this campaign. Please request that your company match your gift whenever a corporate matching program is available. Invite family members and friends who support the very best in education to help us reach our goals with a gift of any size.