At James River Day School, families will find a culture of joyful learning that embraces and challenges children through:
- Small class sizes and highly personal teacher/student/parent relationships
- Community awareness and volunteerism
- Inclusivity of all faiths
- School-wide program fostering the growth of character-based leadership and citizenship
- Active participation in the arts and ahletics
This environment produces highly successful students. A 2016 alumnus, who graduated high school in the top 5% of his class, wrote to say the following:
There is not a shadow of a doubt in my mind that James River Day School helped me reach where I am today. I also don't doubt that it will continue to help me in college. So from the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank you and the rest of my teachers at JRDS one more time.
We invite you to contact us and to visit. Please fill out the sections below as you choose and click SUBMIT at the bottom of the form.