The Cardinal Annual Fund
If you have questions about making a gift, need assistance with making a matching gift, or would like to make a gift of securities, please contact Michelle Davis, Director of Development, for assistance at email@example.com or 434-384-7385.
We appreciate your support of the Cardinal Annual Fund. Gifts and pledges made online are acknowledged with a confirmation message online and with an acknowledgement letter from our Development office. Gifts and pledges made by mail, or in person, are acknowledged with a letter from our Development office. Whether it further enhances our classroom resources, technology or academic programs, every gift made to the school makes a difference in the lives of our students and faculty.
Why should I contribute to the Cardinal Annual Fund?
Is there a recommended donation amount?
Doesn’t tuition cover the costs of operating the school?
In what ways has the Cardinal Annual Fund provided support in the past?
- Professional development for faculty and staff
- New Chromebooks for lower school students
- Building and grounds maintenance
- Library books and art supplies
- New band and orchestra equipment
- Fitness equipment for PE
In what ways will the Cardinal Annual Fund provide support this year?
- Newly hired faculty and staff to help ease the workload of classroom teachers.
- Professional cleaning staff who are on-site during the school day to ensure prompt cleaning and sanitizing.
- Outdoor enhancements such as picnic tables and tents allowing students more fresh air and outside play throughout the day.
|Legacy Society||$10,000 & up|
|Founders' Society||$7,000 - $9,999|
|Trustees' Society||$4,500 - $6,999|
|Directors' Society||$3,000 - $4,499|
|1971 Society||$1,500 - $2,999|
|Donors contributing $1,500 or more each year to the Cardinal Annual Fund are recognized as members of the James River Society.|
|Cardinal Club||$900 - $1,499|
|River Club||$450 - $899|
|Red & White Club||$150 - $449|
|Friends||Gifts up to $149|