At James River Day School, families will find a culture of joyful learning that embraces and challenges children through:
- Small class sizes
- Highly personal teacher/student/parent relationships
- Community awareness and volunteerism
- Inclusivity of all faiths
- School-wide program fostering the growth of character-based leadership and citizenship
- Active participation in the Arts and Athletics
We invite you to visit and experience the joyful energy that fills our classrooms and hallways. Use this form to contact us to schedule a tour, request a shadowing day for your student, or to receive more information about the James River Day School community.
Please fill out the sections you choose and click SUBMIT at the bottom of the form.